37% of at-risk youth report they never had an adult mentor of any kind while they were growing up.
Supporting our youth is investing in all of our futures. Generation to Generation is a national campaign, powered by Encore.org, which seeks to mobilize 1 million adults aged 50+ in helping our youth thrive. Generation to Generation Cincinnati is proud to be one of seven cities championing this campaign.
The Gen2Gen Cincinnati platform converts interest into action, empowering adults to:
- Connect with the many ways to help youth thrive in our community
- Explore the array of organizations supporting youth in our region
- See upcoming informational events about mentoring and tutoring
- Use a refined search engine to quickly see ways to help that most closely align with your interests, talents, and passions
Want to support youth at a national level? Check out the Gen2Gen National website and their DIY resources:
- 10 Ways You can Help Boost Childhood Literacy
- Delivering totes, with a book, to homeless children
- Start a Gen2Gen circle
- And many more!